- Silver-tone 18 millimeters stainless steel expansion band fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Blue dial with day & date window at 3 o’clock; full Arabic numerals
- Silver-tone 36 millimeters brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Package Dimensions: 64x87x100
Details: Showcasing a rich face offset by hour markers, the Timex Men’s Analog Expansion Band Dress Watch nicely complements sophisticated business wear. Constructed with a brass case, the watch includes a stationary brass bezel and a comfortable wristband. A strong mineral window shields the dial, which features large Arabic numeral hour markers encircling discreet Arabic numeral indexes that display the 24-hour clock cycle. The face also includes slim minute indexes, and a day-and-date calendar at three o’clock. Powered by quartz movement, this handsome timepiece is water resistant to 99 feet (30 meters). On Day/Date watches, the Date changes first, then the Day. You can tell a lot about a man by the watch he wears. This one is handsome and well-made. Plus, it’s a Timex, so you can feel good about it.