- Fitbit watch uses built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes, and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit watch Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app.
- Fitbit watches use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets. Only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variations. Not intended for medical purposes
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swim-proof and water-resistant to 50 meters, so you can track swims, wear it in the shower, and more
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors). Track sleep stages & review your in-app Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept