- Stainless steel watch with a slide-rule bezel featuring a blue dial with chronograph functions and date window at three o’clock
- It has a Forty-three millimeters stainless steel case with an antireflective-sapphire dial window.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. All Reset: When the watch does not work properly, you can reset all the settings. If the power reserve is insufficient, charge the watch first.
- Citizen Chronograph is water-resistant to 666 feet
- Leather-synthetic band with buckle closure. The operating temperature range is -10°C/14°F~+60°C/140°F.
- Functions – H800, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 24 Time Zones
- 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar.