Color: Silver, Gray
- TALKING FEATURE: Has 4 buttons for setting the watch and announcing the Time, Date, Day of Week, and Alarm Status in a clear English voice
- ATOMIC FEATURE: Automatically sets itself, adjusts for Daylight Savings
- WATCH FACE: Large (approx. 1.25″ diameter) Analog display with sweep second hand and bold black numbers
- STRETCH BAND: 6.5″ (inches) Fits Medium-Large Sized Wrists (Not recommended for Small Wrists as the Band Links are Not removable)
- Purchase Includes: Watch, Pre-installed battery, and Printed user instructions
Package Dimensions: 61x99x186
Details: Reizen Talking Atomic Watch is the perfect Unisex watch – Ideal for the blind and those with low vision, imagine never having to set your watch!
The Reizen Talking Atomic Watch allows you to enjoy the convenience of hearing the time announced at the press of a button.
This talking atomic watch features a clear announcement of time, date, day of week, and alarm status in a male voice.
Can you believe this talking watch even sets itself? The Reizen Talking Atomic Watch also adjusts for daylight savings time, so you do not have to worry about changing the time manually.
The Reizen Talking Atomic Watch also offers a large face with bold black numbers and hands for easy viewing.
About the Radio Signal (Atomic Function): The radio signal that controls the time, day of the week and date is broadcast through a radio station in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Watch Face Diameter: approximately 1.25″ (inches) Stretch Band Size: 6.5″ (inches) Fits Medium-Large Sized Wrists (Not recommended for Small Wrists as the Band Links are Not removable) This model has a white face with bold black numbers, a gray bezel and gray brushed metal expansion band. Battery Type: CR2032 NOTE: Atomic Radio-Controlled NIST Time-Setting Function is ONLY available in: 1) USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) 2) United Kingdom 3) Germany 4) Japan. However, the time is easily set manually wherever there is no accessible atomic signal.